Monday, April 11, 2011

Relationship

The 2 years of National Service had ended.
Equals the end of some sadness and some happiness
I don't think that he will understand my pain in feeling lonely
However, I am happy to be released from the financial stress.
Hopefully after this month leaving on nothing.

The British royal wedding is this 29.
A fairytale story in real life.
Something that every girl dreams to have, even me
I wish and always dreamt to have a princess like wedding
But I know it will cost alot
So it has always been a dream

Love is something all people don't have anything that could really explain
In life we also do not have many guidance as to a step by step manual that we can follow
If we are lost, we have to find the way out ourselves.


I just really hope my frustration of loneliness will end soon.
Even though I really do not know if it is the right choice,
but I really do not want to feel any sense of it.

No comments: