Friday, August 21, 2009

a post after so long... a sad one...

my health is detoriating badly...
i am getting very tired easily...
keep getting unwell now and then...
my body aching everywhere...
shocks are like percing into my heart...
pain is overwhelming my body...
im feeling weaker and weaker everyday...

when will i fall one day...
bye everyone?

i have so many things that are still uncomplete
dreams that i want to fulfill...
i want to enjoy my night time off work hours
i want to enjoy my weekends
but it all seems so short
cos most of my time i have to sleep it thru to get my energy back...
RE-charging my body now takes a longer time...

Asking myself, the things that i had done for the pass four months...
Does it seems like it is alot? or is it too little?
I want to keep up... but my body limit had reached it's tip...
im trying hard not to fall... but it's pulling me down...
who can i look for to help me?

im feeling helpless and hopeless..

putting a smile on my face when facing everyone...
turn behind me, im actually not smiling from my heart anymore...

i wan my health back! i wan to do more and prove u wrong!

No comments: