Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I am finally OFFICALLY A DIPLOMA GRADUATE!!!!
AFTER 3 years of sufferings!
lol...
AND! So Fucking Coincidentally! Mr BF is being Enlisted on the same day!
What The HELL!!!

I graduated and now I have a full time job...
My future of my grad life seems to be pretty laid out especially during this period of retrenchment.
I was still able to get a decent job and a decent pay.
Thanks to my Facilitators in RP thou...
I got a job, that I am keen to do but not relevant to my studies!
WTH! Cos I regretted taking my course!

NEVERMIND!
My boss is great!
He is sending me on some courses that will help in what i do in the company!
ACCOUNTS!
Totally!... I don't know what to say!
Science..... den Maths! OMG!

Will update tml with more photos! I am freaking tired! Working Double now! Tired! But I am really anticipating the fruit of these hard work when my pay comes! I miss MR BF! Lucky He got to bring camera phone in, so he was still able to mms me his botak photos!
Loves!

No comments: